iGot No iPhone iGot No iPhone

One of the best music videos on NG!

Why?Well first of all you are the first to actually make a music video on NG making fun of something like this!But also ,perhaps most importantly, the song is original and i haven't watched this good music video since Roller Coaster Junkie,sure for some people lag is an issue but you have to have a REALLY bad connection for lag cuz,even my shit connection takes this without any lag,still it IS an issue and i have to put in my grade as i watch over every aspect still other than the lag i have no other fault with it!Probably my favourite thing about is the art style and i just wana tell you you could probably make more!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

yaay shiny medals..ok not so shiny ...

I GOT ALL THE MEDALS :D XD!anyway this flah is terrific and one question describes it:do you love it or do you LOVE it?!

Pico 09 Pico 09

rap ABOUT my dick?

a REALLY great flash.oh and when he said rap about my dick i thought he said rap ABOVE my dick lol :P

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

lol

i could NEVER expect the ending! 1009/10

Super Mario Theme (Punk) Super Mario Theme (Punk)

ahhhhh precious memories!

i remember that this was the song that got me hooked on you guys in the first place !:D

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Haha this is the song for alot of people lol

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

"Hmm"

I'm assuming the 'evil' Blockhead was the little voice in Blockheads mind that told him to do the things he does. For example, telling him to climb into the powerlines.
It could also represent the bad, less naive side of Blockhead.

Blockhead: Episode 6 Blockhead: Episode 6

lol

"Thanks Tom!" ''thanks swain

Blockhead: Episode 5 Blockhead: Episode 5

congrats!

funny as always keep up the good work

Blockhead: HHS Blockhead: HHS

"WTF"

THAT WAS THE MOST RETARDED THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. THE DRAWING WAS SHIT PLUS IT WAS SO SICK I PUKED THIS IS SHIT. don't bother putting this comment as useless or something like that because this thing is just shit. and I don't care what the authe or whatever says about my comment. I really doubt that this took more then 3 days to make.

Heil responds:

l0l

Dusty Gorillas NewGrounds Dusty Gorillas NewGrounds

ok but.....

just a litlle bit short. ok never mind that it should have been a LOT longer so 3/5 sorry

Dusty-Gorilla responds: