iGot No iPhone iGot No iPhone

One of the best music videos on NG!

Why?Well first of all you are the first to actually make a music video on NG making fun of something like this!But also ,perhaps most importantly, the song is original and i haven't watched this good music video since Roller Coaster Junkie,sure for some people lag is an issue but you have to have a REALLY bad connection for lag cuz,even my shit connection takes this without any lag,still it IS an issue and i have to put in my grade as i watch over every aspect still other than the lag i have no other fault with it!Probably my favourite thing about is the art style and i just wana tell you you could probably make more!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

yaay shiny medals..ok not so shiny ...

I GOT ALL THE MEDALS :D XD!anyway this flah is terrific and one question describes it:do you love it or do you LOVE it?!

Pico 09 Pico 09

rap ABOUT my dick?

a REALLY great flash.oh and when he said rap about my dick i thought he said rap ABOVE my dick lol :P

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

ARRRGH!

WALL OF TEXT

What's to say about this game? It's simply OK from the gameplay perspective although completely innovative. The game's cartoonish graphics were a thing i liked (altough the monsters looked stupid,or should i say stoopid), but the character moved SO GODDAMN SLOW it was rel hard to jump, and so i couldn't finish it. It wasn't too hard so that is probably intentionally like that but if the game was harder because of traps or more numerous/smart opponents it would be far more fun. You actually do have more lives but i don't feel like explaining how can you get them look at the older reviews for that. ANYWAY, if you make sequel (highly doubtfull that will happen but still) make the opponents the hard part,not the controls!

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

BAM!

Man,i haven't wrote a review in a while...Oh well. Homerun is a game that made me feel indifferent about it. There a bunch of things i just fucking LOVE about it,and then,there are some i don't. At all. First of all,i absolutely adore the graphics. The style reall fits this kinda game in an almost satiric fashion. Everything has great detail,except for the Fall stage which sucks-a grey backgrounds and rocks? Boooring! The music,while badass,just repeats over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until i just became furios and turned the speakers off,but this was probably also because i was playing all day xD. The gameplay got really boring really quickly. This was mostly due to the fact you need 100.000 ft to get new characters,and not to mention you had to do it with every single character-get rid of it!

Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story

I'm gay and i LOVED it but..

When are you going to make one for us gays,and the girls?

Creeper! Creeper!

Preety good!

I like it and there is very few flaws but there are flaws but lets talk about what is good first and that is that the beat and the rhythm is great and the lyrics...they are awesome!One problem though is the singing which at lower tunes (like in all your songs) sounds great,but at higher tunes it got a little bit annoying!Overall it sound is great like all your songs =]!

Super Mario Land (Punk Cover) Super Mario Land (Punk Cover)

im just doin what i was asked to do

as always lol..... :P......But personally if i wasnt doing a favour i would give it an 8/10 cuz its too repetitive...But a favour is a favour so 10/10.....oh and i heard (u PMed me lol) that u got a new drummer

That Right One That Right One

new songs!

u guys r the best! but y arent u making new songs?

Final-Round responds:

it took me almost two years to answer that question. after thinking long and hard about it the answer has come to fruition. We are making new songs and they will be up this winter. Hope that helps, sorry about the delay!